Wednesday 7 March 2012

Jennifer Love Hewitt Loves Her Boobs

In the latest issue of Maxim, Jennifer Love Hewitt utters the understatement of the century.
Asked about her favorite body part, the actress gets right to it with the magazine and replies: "I like my boobs. They've always served me well. They're good."
VERY, VERY good, we'd say of those 36C snack trays. Get a closer look for yourself in the following photo or on the official poster for Hewitt's next project, The Client List.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Maxim Cover
On that upcoming Lifetime drama, which premiere April 8, JLH portrays the head of a brothel, which meant a unique way of burning calories to prepare for the role: pole dancing lessons.
"It's a great way to stay in touch with your sexuality," she says. "I also love to cook, so I can have a cake in the oven while I do a pole dance."

No comments: