Wednesday 22 February 2012

Jayma Mays: I Really Wanted Hair Like Nicole Kidman

Jayma Mays may be one of the most popular auburns on television, but back in the day, she wanted to be like another redheaded actress"

PHOTOS: Glee stars' best hairstyles



"When I was maybe 12 I really wanted hair like Nicole Kidman with really tight curls, so my mom thought it would be a great idea for me to get a perm," the Glee actress, 32, told Us Weekly at the Marni for H&M event Friday.

PHOTOS: How Nicole Kidman's face has changed

"Then they cut my bangs way back to here," she said, pointing to a spot on the top of her head. "I don't know what was happening in the salon that day. It was a nightmare. I was like a poodle for about a year. But it made me the person that I am today!"

PHOTOS: Glee's hottest guest stars

The actress continued that even 20 years later, she's still having a hard time mangaing one beauty issue.

"No matter what I do, I have to brush my brows with clear mascara -- they are insane! There's no taming them," she laughed.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty/news/jayma-mays-i-really-wanted-hair-like-nicole-kidman-2012212#ixzz1n6cZOtg2

No comments: